Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kim, Emergency Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kim practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kim practices Family Medicine near Wylie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wylie Primary Care Doctors.