A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kramer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hermaphroditism (Genital Ambiguity)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Kramer MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kramer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kramer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Owatonna Urologists.