A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Levin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans