Dr. Stephen Levin Is this you?

July 9th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr.levin is awesome I love his office an staff the nurses are all great and I have a good experience every time I Take my some to his appointments!!! Yes I would refer a friend or a family member !!!

July 25th, 2012

Very good doctor, would recommend him to any of my friends. Always very plesant.

February 23rd, 2012

Dr.Levin was my daughter's pediatrician and he has been grandaughter's pediatrician since birth. She adores him and so do we. We are prepping her that she will soon have to switch doctor's as she is now 17 years old and boy she is not excited aboutthe thought of leaving Dr. Levin. Dr. Levin is always calm ,polite and a very caring MD. He never hesitates to refer you else where if needed. Just a short story. A few years ago my grandaughter was having severe stomach pain. Dr. Levin didn't hesitate to say get her over to St. Christopher's hospital for Children. When we arrived the doctors were waiting for her and I could hear them talking about how her pediatrician called and saw how quickly they responded to getting her medically assessed. Every patient should be treated with the royalty that my granddtr received. We love you Dr. Levin.

February 15th, 2012

Great Doctor with an awful staff

Dr. Levin is a great doctor, but his personnel SUCKS!! The young lady that sits at the front desk is rude and the medical assistant is NOT good with children. I wish he had better assistants.

July 9th, 2015