A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.