A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.