A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Maxwell is Excellent. Dr. Maxwell has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Maxwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maxwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Maxwell practice?
Dr. Stephen Maxwell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians, San Antonio Urgent Care Centers, and San Antonio Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Maxwell, Dr. Steven Maxwell, Dr. Stefan Maxwell, Dr. Steve Maxwell