A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen May is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen May MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen May practice?
- Dr. Stephen May has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen May practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.