A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.