A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Independence
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Miller DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coffeyville, KS.
See Coffeyville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.