A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Morse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Male Genital Disesases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Morse practice?
Dr. Stephen Morse practices Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See New Orleans Nephrologists.