A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Morse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Male Genital Disesases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Morse DO, MD, and MPH is a male Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Morse practice?
- Dr. Stephen Morse has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Morse practices Nephrology near Raceland, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Raceland Nephrologists.