A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- July 1986 to July 31
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Rosenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rosenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rosenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.