A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schuster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schuster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schuster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Schuster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Schuster practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.