A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schuster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schuster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schuster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Schuster practice?
Dr. Stephen Schuster practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.