Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shore has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arthur Shore MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Shore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Shore practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Oncologists, and Drexel Hill Hematologists.