A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shore has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arthur Shore MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Shore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Shore practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Oncologists, and Drexel Hill Hematologists.