Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shore has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Shore practice?
Dr. Stephen Shore practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Oncologists, and Drexel Hill Hematologists.