A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shore has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arthur Shore MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Shore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Shore practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Oncologists, and Drexel Hill Hematologists.