Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Smith IV
Dr. Stephen Smith IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Sierra View District Hospital, Tulare District HealthCare System and Pacific Hosp Of Long Beach, Long Beach, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Smith IV has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Stephen Smith IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Tariq Javed
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Visalia, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Roger Haley
Nephrology, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine
Visalia, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Shyam Bhaskar
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Visalia, CA 0.04 mi26