A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Spencer, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Spencer MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Spencer practices Dermatology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Dermatologists.