A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Weinberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Weinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.