A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Weinberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Weinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.