Dr. Stephen Weinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Denton, TX

3.6

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Steve Weinberg is a highly qualified and caring vet. He has both a brick and mortar office as well as mobile vet service offerred and I've had him see my cats and dogs in his office and my house. He is extremely knowlegable and is great with conventional methods as well as methods a little outside of the box. I really appreciate him and the caring staff.

January 13th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Weinburg is a very intelligent and friendly person. He listens and spends as much time as needed with his patients. He has even seen me on his days off which I know of no other doctor to do so. I will be having a total knee replacement tomorrow and their is no doctor in the Denton or Dallas area that I trust more. His staff is amazing and always makes you feel special. I don't think the other two people who gave a review knows the Doctor that I know. He is a 10 in my book.

March 8th, 2011
Lazy Old Man!
I wasted my time seeing this old man today, and he did not even touch my knee or ask me to take off my brace. He just asked me what was going on, stared at me dumbfoundedly as I was speaking and promptly said he could not treat me. He said he was too old to help me. He said he was nearing retirement and I needed to go somewhere else and that he only handles basic cases. When I asked about why is he still accepting new patients, he mumbled something like they had to tell BCBS that in order to keep submitting claims. On the plus side, he did not charge me, but I should have been paid for missing work.