Learn more about Dr. Stephen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew White MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. White practice?
- Dr. Stephen White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL and Selma, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Hematologists, and Montgomery Oncologists.