A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew White MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. White practice?
- Dr. Stephen White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL and Selma, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Hematologists, and Montgomery Oncologists.