A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew White MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. White practice?
- Dr. Stephen White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL and Selma, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Hematologists, and Montgomery Oncologists.