A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Albert Wilson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wilson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Rego Park Physiatrists.