A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Adolfsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Adolfsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adolfsen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Adolfsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Adolfsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Adolfsen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Adolfsen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Erik Adolfsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Adolfsen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Adolfsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Adolfsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See East Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.