A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Agatston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agatston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agatston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Agatston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agatston graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Agatston has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Agatston MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Agatston practice?
- Dr. Stephen Agatston has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Agatston practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Radiologists.