Learn more about Dr. Stephen Alatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Alatis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alatis
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Alatis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alatis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Alatis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Weirton Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Alatis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Alatis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Alatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Alatis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Weirton Surgeons.