Learn more about Dr. Stephen Alatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Alatis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alatis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alatis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alatis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Alatis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Weirton Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Alatis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Alatis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Alatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Alatis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Weirton Orthopedic Surgeons.