A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Alatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Alatis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alatis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Alatis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Weirton Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alatis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Alatis practice?
Dr. Stephen Alatis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Weirton Surgeons.