Dr. Stephen Alex MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2015
Exceptional, I would refer you to him.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much. Happy to know you have great results. Please know we moved to a new location: 6705 SW 57th Avenue Suite 304 Coral Gables, Fl. 33143 Hope to see you soon!

January 10th, 2015
A DOCTOR YOU CAN TRUST
I can't say enough about this wonderful doctor and his super nice staff. These people exemplify what a good medical office should be like. Dr. Alex is everything that you look for in a great, caring doctor. I sure wish there were more doctors in the south Florida area like him.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much. Please know we moved to a new location: 6705 SW 57th Avenue Suite 304 Coral Gables, Fl. 33143 Hope to see you soon!

December 18th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Professional, excellent bedside manner and just all around delightful doctor. He's treating my daughter's hand.
Doctor's Response

Thanks for your Review. We are happy to know your Daughter's Hand is doing fantastic. If you are kind, can you give us a 5 stars on this site. Your 5 star review is greatly appreciate it.

March 26th, 2014
Best in Dade
I'm very lucky to have connected to Dr Alex after being poorly treated in Broward County. Dr Alex took my deformed hand and worked his magic! Words can't describe how blessed I am to have met this gifted & talented surgeon.

April 9th, 2013
Dr. Alex is an excellent surgeon who strives to create the best possible result for his patient. He is caring and encouraging. I can not say enough about the wonderful care I received from Dr. Alex and his staff. Thanks Dr. Alex, the hand is working fine!

March 30th, 2012
Dr.Alex was very caring and genuine in his concerns for me a patient. His diagnosis was very accurate. I would strongly recommend him to any body looking for a good, very professinal ortho. surgeon.

Amazing Dr. And great staff

March 28th, 2012
Dr. Stephen Alex Excelent doctor!
Dr. Stephen is a great doctor highly reccomend it to all those who are looking for an arm doctor!great service to the pacient.understanding and caring.

the best

March 28th, 2012
Great professional and cordial staff.
I went to see Dr. Steven some small pain and discomfort in my hand and he was very informative and had the same care and patience as if it was something big and serious. I'm very happy with the result and filling better already.

March 24th, 2012
Dr Alex is my life saver. I had a sports injury where my wrist and fingers were broken. He was so kind and reassuring that everything was going to be as good as new. I scheduled my surgery and a week later I was feeling much better. He is the type of doctor that is with you every step of the way of your treatment. I think his staff is excellent. I'm glad I was able to find such a good doctor.

March 23rd, 2012
DR ALEX, THE BEST FOR MY HANDS
VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS.