A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Andersen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andersen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Andersen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Andersen practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.