Dr. Stephen Angel Is this you?

Dissatisfied

May 24th, 2015

Unprofessional demeanor

I had been to Dr. Angel three times (the last two, reluctantly) before I finally called my insurance provider to change primary care physicians. His demeanor is unprofessional; he is condescending, rude and arrogant. All things that you do not want in someone you trust with your personal information and medical conditions Other than his poor personal approach and communication skills, his medical approach was dismissive. He looked at my chart, said I did not need the tests and the medication that I had been on for over 10 years, and referred to my last doctor a quack. After reluctantly giving me a script for a new blood test, it turned out that I DO need the medication then he said I did not, and he then had to refill my prescription. When I raised my concern after the first appointment, to the girl at the front desk she winced, shrugged her shoulders and said "yah I know....a lot of people say that"....and apologized to me in a whisper that "he is just like that". I find it hard to believe that anyone has a good experience with this guy. Amazing that he is still in practice.

September 10th, 2012

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is hands down the WORST Doctor I have ever seen. He doesn't listen, doesn't help you and told me I don't need my labs done and that labs are meant to be done once every 3 years! DO NOT use this doctor unless you enjoy wasting your time!!!!!!!!!!!!Awful experience !!!

July 26th, 2011

Dr. Angel's staff is excellent - kind and compassionate.Dr. Angel is a straight shooter - do not let this put you off in any way. The health and well being of his patients is obviously very important to him.I have recommended Dr. Angel to many people.

July 20th, 2011