A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anthony is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anthony, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anthony accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Anthony practice?
Dr. Stephen Anthony practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Rheumatology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Pulmonologists, Glendale Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Glendale Rheumatologists.