Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anthony is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anthony, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rocky Anthony MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anthony has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Anthony practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Pulmonologists, and Gilbert Sleep Medicine Doctors.