Learn more about Dr. Stephen Aoki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Aoki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Aoki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aoki graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aoki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aoki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Aoki practice?
Dr. Stephen Aoki practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons, Salt Lake City Pediatric Surgeons, Salt Lake City Pediatricians, and Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors.