Learn more about Dr. Stephen Aoki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Aoki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Aoki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aoki graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aoki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aoki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Aoki practice?
Dr. Stephen Aoki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.