A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen April:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen April is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen April, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. April graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. April has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Neal April MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. April practice?
- Dr. Stephen April has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen April practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Oncologists.