A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Aronoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Aronoff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Aronoff, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronoff graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aronoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aronoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans