Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Arrigo
Dr. Stephen Arrigo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arrigo is affiliated with Riddle Hospital, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Arrigo has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Arrigo has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Arrigo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.
Dr. Lawrence Wallach
Chester, PA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Sophia Sherman-Weber
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chester, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Aaroop Haridas
Internal Medicine, Residency
Chester, PA 0.01 mi6