A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ascherl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ascherl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascherl graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ascherl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Ascherl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ascherl practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ascherl has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ascherl practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Radiologists.