Dr. Stephen Ash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Ash?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Ash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2014

Patient

Very smart and thorough,physician. Grateful to have him in our area.

September 17th, 2013

The worst bediside manner, lack of empathy , and not interested in solving patient problems

He spent less than 5 minutes examining my son. Although the lab tests he ordered were negative for infection and my son had no fever, he referred us to the emergency room. He refused to answer questions about symptoms and what the problem might be and actually stated “I don't have time for this". Please note no one was else was there awaiting treatment. My son and I were the only two people needing his assistance that time. I asked for a refund of the money as I would need to take my son to someone else who could actually help, and they refused stating that we did not pay for diagnosis and treatment, only an evaluation. I would not refer anyone to this Urgent Care facility, and especially this physician who does not(per his own statement) have the time and patience to provide thorough and complete care to the customer.

October 12th, 2012

EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN

VERY INTELLIGENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN. WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY. SO GLAD TO HAVE HIM IN THE SURPRISE, AZ LOCATION.

February 26th, 2017