A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Auerbach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Auerbach MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Stephen Auerbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Auerbach practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.