A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ayres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ayres, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ayres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Ayres MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ayres practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ayres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ayres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.