A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anderson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anderson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bowen Anderson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Otolaryngologists.