A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anderson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anderson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bowen Anderson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Otolaryngologists.