A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bader
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Blake Bader MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Bader practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bader practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.