A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bader, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Blake Bader MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Bader practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bader practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Radiation Oncologists.