Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Bernstein
Dr. Stephen Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Faulkner Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Stephen Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. John Szlyk
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.06 mi43
Dr. Nahida Ahmed
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.27 mi
Dr. Claudio Toppelberg
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.48 mi29