A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Conner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Conner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Conner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.