Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Conner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Conner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Conner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.