A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Conner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bruce Conner MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Conner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Conner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Edmond Family Physicians.