A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Erickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Erickson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Waupaca, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Waupaca Internists and Waupaca Nephrologists.