A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen James, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. James has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rose James MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. James practice?
- Dr. Stephen James has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen James practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.