A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnston, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnston has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Johnston FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Johnston practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.