Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnston, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnston has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Johnston practice?
Dr. Stephen Johnston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.