Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnston, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnston has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Johnston FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Johnston practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.