Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnston, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnston has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Johnston FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Johnston practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.