A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kurtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kurtin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kurtin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kurtin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brill Kurtin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Kurtin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kurtin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kurtin practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.