A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bumsuk Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lee practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA and Norwalk, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.