A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Levine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Levine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Levine practice?
- Dr. Stephen Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Levine practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.