Stephen B Levine MD Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2014
Great doctor
Michael has gone to Dr. Levine since he was 4 yrs old and now he is 24 yrs. Surgery at age 6 and Dr. Levine had outstanding bedside manner, professional, caring and open to all questions my husband and I had. Dr. Levine's staff is awesome, prompt, considerate and consistent every time we went. I do not understand the negative comments posted, my experience was very good.

October 23rd, 2013
No understanding of Dyslexia: Dismissive and rude
This guy was a total jerk to my wife today. Our daughter has dyslexia and visual processing issues along with being nearsighted (something we just figured out about 4 weeks ago). She is clearly nearsighted as she can see things better and better as she gets closer to them. But her reading is inconsistent, meaning that she can recognize a letter or word now but may not be able to decode it just five minutes later. He had determined that our daughter just wanted glasses as a fashion statement and would not listen to my wife's explanation of the situation. He even raised his hand to stop her from asking a question to tell her this isn't the first time at the rodeo. A total jerk. If you have a kid with dyslexia or a learning difference save your money and avoid this putz. The only positive thing I can say is that he wasn't a jerk to my daughter.

January 24th, 2013
Excellent !!
Very courteous. Takes the time to explain the problem & diagnosis. Answers all questions with patience. Pleasant office environment & staff.