A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Levine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Sexual and Gender Identity Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Levine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Levine practice?
- Dr. Stephen Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Levine practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.