Dr. Stephen Richardson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 12th, 2016
Knows little about testosterone replacement therapy
Dr Richardson was not very responsive with knowledgable answers to questions about follow up and testing needed for testosterone Replacement therapy. He basically agreed to test for the things that I asked for and suggested a patch of which 30% of men get skin irritation from. He was not knowledgable about it but instead of being honest about his knowledge he just was ready to put me on whatever I would have chosen from the stack of medicine brochures he had. Not honest enough to know when to pass your patient off to a more knowledgable doctor on this subject. Do not go to him for testosterone replacement. Try Dr mulhall at mskcc. He seems to know more about this than an endocrinologist

June 8th, 2015
I would definitely refer Dr. Richardson to all my family members and friends. He doesn't rush through the appointment, he takes his time and actually listens to your complaints and his answers are always to the point and clear. I've known him for many years and it's always a pleasure to visit with him.

July 10th, 2012
Really like Dr Richardson. He is kind and thorough. I think he is proactive when he sees something amiss. I like that he is associated with NYU, one of NY's premier hospitals.

March 7th, 2012
truely First Class
I have been a patient for about 10 years He has always been a professional caring doctor. He is VERY knowlegdable doctor. He has my diabetics under control It never goes higher then 125. Im proud to have him as my doctor.

August 19th, 2010
Did nothing for me...
This doctor diagnosed me with a thyroid issue but based on my lab results being "within normal range" he did nothing to treat the debilitating symptoms I complained of every visit. He basically watched me 6 months. It was a complete was of time, money, and effort.