A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Siegel, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Siegel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Siegel MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Siegel practices Urology near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Urologists.