Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sloan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Easton Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brian Sloan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sloan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Cardiologists.