A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sloan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Easton Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brian Sloan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sloan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Cardiologists.