A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Solomon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Solomon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Solomon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.