Learn more about Dr. Stephen Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Solomon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Solomon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Solomon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.